Want to share what "being green" means to you? CLICK HERE!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wanna watch me?

So there are many resources about sustainability and my favorite ones are documentaries. Being a visual learner, I have to see it to believe it and eventually put it into practice. Therefore, I will like to share you everyone trailers from great documentaries based on sustainability, food safety and much more.

* Food INC- Simply my favorite documentary EVER! First off, I have seen it a couple of times and I tear up all the time! It's an eye opener and I recommend when you watch this documentary and any other one to watch it with an open mind.


*Fresh The Movie


* DIRT! The Movie

* Botany of Desire



These are great documentaries that I recommend you to look into them. I want to let you know that when I first saw Food Inc. I felt overwhelm with all the information I saw. I am not trying to scare you, but I just want to let you know that these are real issues happening right now and many people feel like they have to join and change the world. I believe the same but you also have to be REALISTIC of what you can do, how you can do it and when. Everyone is unique and they bring to this world their own ideas, persona and great outcomes. I want to encourage you if you get this feeling after watching these and/or learning more about this topic to embrace it with all you got! Remember to bring your own flavor to great changes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment