Want to share what "being green" means to you? CLICK HERE!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Grow to be Green is Carbon Neutral!

The purpose of Grow to be Green is to take simple steps for a greener lifestyle and being Carbon Neutral is a great step!! I found out about a program called "My Blog is Carbon Neutral" which will plant a tree to offset the carbon emissions of this blog.

According to the website:

“My blog is carbon neutral” is an initiative, originally started in Germany by the “Make it green” program, that has the goal to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. We plant a tree for your blog and thereby neutralize your blog’s carbon footprint for the next 50 years! Everyone can make a small contribution to the environment. Every tree counts!"
I am very proud of being part of this great initiative and found out about it through another awesome blog! Here is the link for the blog I found out this program and I personally met a person working for this awesome, fashionable, vegan and eco-friendly clothing! Ecolissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment