Want to share what "being green" means to you? CLICK HERE!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Love Shopping!

I am currently buying things for when I move to an apartment and I wanted to share with you what I have gotten so far. The reason why is because what I bought was from The Goodwill Store in Boston. As I mentioned on my post about Trashion, buying second hand items also helps out. Less waste being around plus the items you can find in store such as Goodwill are just amazingly beautiful and unique!  Also very affortable! Here are some pictures of what I got with the prices.

Flower Vase $2.99



Cups $0.85 each
Pitcher $2.99

Wine Glasses $0.85 each


BPA Free Reusable Cup $0.85
Bowls $0.85 each


I hope that you consider store such as Goodwill to get amazing things. I also found nice cardigan that I did not purchase but I am planning to do so soon. I tried it on and I did not like how it looked on me but I want to purchase it because the pattern and color of it is beautiful and my favorite, therefore I am thinking of making a pillow out of it! Ideas like the one I want to do is a great way to be green in your own creative way! That is the whole point of this website, for you to get your creative ideas running on your brain and making them real!

No comments:

Post a Comment